The Tourism Authority of Thailand Internet Legal Page/Disclaimer
The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) has created the ThaiTravelMart.com to serve as a means of facilitating business between Thai-based businesses in the tourism industry, including travel agents, tour operators, hotel and resort, restaurant, spas, golf, theme parks, diving, health care, and rental transportation; and overseas-based purchasers of package tours in Thailand for the purpose of resale. TAT does not accept responsibility for misleading information, content errors, or offensive material contained in this website. Furthermore, TAT does not accept responsibility for the actions or content of users of the ThaiTravelMart.com, does not guarantee the business practices of ThaiTravelMart.com users, and will not be held accountable for any losses incurred during use of the site. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-communication personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without TAT's written permission. Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreement between you and TAT are superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of TAT neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with TAT.
2. While TAT uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, TAT makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. TAT assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site, nor does TAT accept responsibility for the content and/or actions of members of this site.
3. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither TAT nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of; the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. TAT also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by TAT or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore TAT is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing , manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
5. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, TAT. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and public, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. The trademarks, logos, and service marks(collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site, including Tourism Authority of Thailand & thaiger co., ltd. are registered and unregistered Trade marks of TAT and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that TAT will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
7. TAT has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
8. Although TAT may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site. TAT is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. TAT will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing TAT to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
9. TAT may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the ten current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
10. All registered users are responsible for password maintenance, and are advised to change their password periodically to prevent tampering. Passwords should also be changed whenever a company experiences turnover, in order to limit access to current employees only.